New/Surplus HV pulse capacitor bulk buy

Hello list members

I am looking for expresions of interest towards a bulk buy of unused high
voltage Aerovox and Maxwell capacitors from a US distributor. The seller
hopes to get between 100-150USD per capacitor. In my opinion this
represents exceptionally good value for new pulse capacitors.

The capacitors are located in Klamath Falls OR (97601) and the shipping
weight per capacitor ranges between 120-180 lbs. Freight forwarding is
available for international buyers (this is the responsibility of the
purchaser).

The first lot of capacitors are all brand new (still in the original
factory pacakaging) Aerovox capacitors - model PX100D. The rated
specifiction is 14 ufd at 40 KV (i.e. 11200J). The dimensions are 7.5 X 14
X 26" and the caps do not contain PCB's. these capacitors weight 155 lbs.
There are ten units available

The second lot comprises 24 assorted (unboxed - presumed new) Maxwell caps
- the electrical specifications are yet to be determined.

The third lot comprises 35 Aerovox model PX17D8 which are rated at 1250 ufd
at 5KV (i.e. 15625J). These are either weathered or used - the vendor can't
tell which.

To keep the list traffic down, please email me at ghub005-at-xtra.co.nz if you
are interested in buying one or more of these capacitors. The final prices
and missing specifications will be released with in the next 48 hours.

Best regards,

Gavin Hubbard