motors

Hi all,

The fast few weeks I have been busy moving a warehouse full of stuff from a
place my dad had it stored in here to my place. Of course I don't have room
for any of it and need to get rid of everything. (most is piled up in the
back yard or on the front porch) Among this junk are several motors suitable
for use as SRSG, if properly modified. There are some 1/3 HP, a couple of
1/2 HP, and one 3/4 HP. Most are usable on 115/208-230, a couple are 230
only, and all but one are 1725 RPM. The other one is 1175 RPM, (six poles,
would sync at 1200 RPM)

Dad had these priced to sell at a Flea Market he used to have a booth at
when he could still drive. I would sell them for the prices marked (way too
cheep even for used motors IMHO)to list members. Otherwise they go to Ebay.

Anyone interested please contact me off list at  deano-at-corridor-dot-net  for
more info.

later,
deano