Re: I'm looking for a source to buy used/surplus induction motors

   The bets placed I've seen is "C and H Sales"
                                               (800)325-9465 or
                                               (626)796-2628
                                               FAX:(626)796-4875
                                               2176 E. Colorado Blvd.,
                                               Pasadena, CA 91107.
   They've been around for years and years. There largest buyers are the movie
studios, so they always have a great assortment of goods. Great place for just
about anything you can think of! Their web address is WWW.CANDHSALES-dot-com
The catalog is now available online, and the online version will contain more
     products and special offers not found in the print version.
I've found many motors like what you're looking for as I walk through the
building.
Give it a try.

          Shawn T. Ferrell
               COIL ON