From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 1:30 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: flexible ducting

Original poster: "Gomez ADDams" <gomez-at-netherworld-dot-com>

on that fateful day 8/2/00 8:18 PM, Tesla list uttered:

> Original poster: "Basura, Brian" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>
>
> McMaster-Carr has 16"x8' for $24.00 (p/n 55335K32). I made a huge toroid
> with three pieces and it was very cheep (compared to a spun Al toroid).
Make
> sure to call and asked for the case price. Turns out three pieces of 12"
> (full case) was only a couple dollars more than two pieces.

Hi Brian,
I just talked to their L.A. office, and they did not have any separate
pricing for box quantities.  They said unless there was a separate stock
number for a case of the ducting, the pricing would be the same.

Which office did you talk to, and how did you obtain the box quantity
pricing? I am going to need at least two pieces (16feet) for a six foot
toroid.

- Gomez (Bill Lemieux)

We have enough youth.
How about a fountain of smart?