[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Equidrive-ing me crazy

Hi, Please forgive me if I am wrong ;-) , I think that it was a Richard
Hull (or possibly TCBOR?, anonymous?...), that was responsible for its
concept. It does seem to follow a synergistic approach, equally dividing
the C across the primary. But I doubt it would have any "major" benefits
for a less then "fully" optimized coil. Anyone actually see that this made
a difference? I tried it with non equal C with expectable results, but you
must get as close as possible to a balance for any real potential, I suppose...

Regards,

David Trimmell