[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Beginner Questions about Core and Bobbin

Michelle and Ruth(if your a girl/girls you kick ass!)
    Being a H.S. physics student i'll try to help you out as much as possible.
Anyways, the page you sent doesn't work.. i dunno whats wrong w/ it. Check
the address again.
    I'm guessing that the ferrite core and bobbin are used on the primary
side of your NST or whatever your power source is to help protect it or
something? Please give more details on why you are using them. In my first
coil, i didn't even use those and i got 60" output. anyways I'll try to help
you out as much as possible.
Conact me at:
megavolt121-at-aol-dot-com
ICQ: 27719174
pager: 310-434-0213 leave me voice mail and i can meet you online and talk
via AIM or ICQ.. i guess you coudl use this if its a emergency or thrusday
night late..
GOOD LUCK and I hope you get successfull output on your first try.
Write back

Another h.s. coiling kid from los angeles
-Alan