[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

GE160PPS

Hi Dale,
    This sounds like a good deal.  I'm building my first tesla coil
right now and I was planning on building my own Cap.  Your caps might
even be cheaper in the long run?  These sound like exactly what I'll
need.  So far I'm using a 15KV 30mA NST with an aircooled copper pipe
static gap.  I also bought two different steel spheres to try out for
the top capacitance.  One is 6" the other is 8".  What do you think?
.048uF sounds right up my alley eh?  Those things are HEAVY though!
dang! heh.  I'll wait and see how they work out for you when you test
'em.  Thanks for offering them to us!
-Bill