[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

solid state TC driver

I'm making a solid state TC (www.amasci-dot-com/tesla/teslabld.exe), got all
the bits and pieces, wound the secondary, just got one burning question:
Where the heck does the -ve wire from the power supply go? Anybody know?
Some people have guessed one of the grounds. Not that they know _which_
ground, mind you.

I'm gonna build a stand for the 2ndary either out of some kinda plastic
(cool -- glue it together!) or wood that I'll dry somehow and seal with
polyurethane. Can anyone spot any problems with this, and if so, what?
Which one is better? Plastic?

	-Alan Podjursky      ICQ 24423014
www.geocities-dot-com/Area51/Dungeon/1814/
"Cross the river, *THEN* you can insult the alligators"
"Calculus and Alcohol DON'T mix: Don't drink and derive!"