[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Aluminum magnet wire? and Circular # 74

">  The entire text is around 340 pages including the index. I had to
copy (at
> Kinko's) two pages of text per 11 x 17 sheet so I have around 170 pages. I
> made two copies. So what I am thinking is that while I do not have the time
> to make (sell?) copies for all who might want a copy, if there is anyone out
> there who would like to put this on their web page we might be able to
figure
> out a way to get a copy for all to download."

	Excellent idea!  By the way, most of what is in C74 is as valid and
useful today as it was when George Southworth (who later did pioneering
microwave work) put it together during WW1.....

Ed