[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: winding my own transformer

I am not sure about how many amps each wire thickness can take, but I can
tell u uwill probably need #6 wire at the minumum.  Great idea.  For
other coilers out there who wish to duplicate that idea, I would suggest
rewinding a microwave transformer.
Bryan Steinbach

Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.