From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 11:38 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: X-rays from light bulbs/Tesla Coils !!!

Original Poster: "Thomas McGahee" <tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com>

Don't confuse glowing gases with glowing glass. The former
indicates the presence of a gas (argon/nitrogen, etc) and
the glowing gas has a VOLUME. On the other hand, if it is
just the inside surface of the glass that is glowing,
and there is no volume to the glow, (just a surface phenomenon),
then you probably have x-rays.

The presence of streamers inside the glass bulb *usually*
indicates the presence of gas.

Fr. Tom