[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Near death from the smallest Tesla Coil I've ever built

'spose I gotta add my bid for pain experienced as well.
6750V 30ma through the chest. What I remeber most clearly was the robust
laughter of the metals shop teacher once he realized that I'd just
shocked myself  ;o!!  :p

-Grayson Dietrich
"The Electrophile"
www.electrophile.8m-dot-com