[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PCB Who?

That sounds right.  Many old x-ray transformers have it in them. I and every
x-ray service guy I've ever known have been covered in the stuff many times.
Some of these guys are now in their 60's and of the many I know, not one has
developed cancer or any other problem that might be related to PCBs.  I think
the governments risk assessment is over blown. Better safe than sorry. I'm not
advocating messing with the stuff, but I think it's a safe bet that you'll live
if you wash up good afterwards if you happen to get into some. :-)
Terry