[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moderation?

Hi All,

	As Fall draws near and people climb back inside to their computers, the
number of posts to the Tesla list tends to increase rather dramatically.
This means the moderators job get more "interesting", and means that all of
you get more mail...

	I as many of you know, I have gone form being pretty liberal about posts
to being really conservative and now a bit more liberal again...
Moderation is not a straight forward thing.  It is based on gut feel and
"wisdom". :-)

	I always appreciate comments, suggestions, ideas... on how to make the
list better and how it should be moderated.  If you have any input, feel
free to write me.

Cheers,

	Terry Fritz
	terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net