[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coil for rent?

to: Jeff

I completely agree with your accessment of the "$200 rolling death trap"
and I might add that $200 won't carry you very far with legal fees when
some idiot trips and falls on your coil.  Around $6,500 to enter a legal
defense to prove you aren't negligent is about right -- and that's assuming
you haven't made any mistakes with the design as a certified Elec. Engr.
will be testifying against you.  Lose or default and your will be paying
$10,000 to $100,000 depending on how much your idiot thinks he got hurt.
As Jeff said, leave this to the professionals.  Any of those firms listed
can do a fine job, and our firm, Resonance Research Corp., is also in
commercial manufacturing of Resonance Transformers.  We also carry $2
million of liability insurance every year and never make any coils for
$200.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net