[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Trannies, how do I rewind them?

No, up here in the US a lot of our xfmrs are made the same way. Rewinding
that kind of thing would be nasty, since the solution you mention is about
the only one that I've been able to think of. Unless you have a way to
dissolve epoxy.

--
           --Mr. Postman (Doug Brunner)
                <dabrunner-at-earthlink-dot-net>