Subject: Re: Terry's remote tuning idea
Author:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at InterNet
Date:    10/28/99 10:00 PM

Original Poster: "R.E.Burnett" <R.E.Burnett-at-newcastle.ac.uk>

Hi Terry, all,

     <snip>
I think changing tap on the primary would be the "most-desirable" way
of changing primary tune from a scientific point of view.  This is
because it does not effect the power transfer process between the
rotary and the tank capacitors.  I guess that changing primary tap
is just not a practical option,  since contactors would have to
switch the full primary current ?
     <snip>