[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Neon Sign Transformer

On Sun, 24 Oct 1999 16:04:22 -0600 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:
> Original Poster: "Spud" <spud-at-wf-dot-net>

The two smaller terminals on the same insulator are the hot and neutral
connections to mains, and the third small terminal is connected to the
mains electrical ground. The two larger HV insulators are, as you most
probably suspected, the high voltage terminals.

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com

Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.