[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Binary Resonant Tesla Coil

This is a very long subject which I will attempt to
shorten. The Binary
Resonant
name was made by myself to describe the high frequency
effects I have
observed in conjunction with testing of large 180
phased induction coils. Of
immediate
concern on my part was whether these effects could be
reproduced in
the traditional method employed by tesla coilers.

A period of delerium resulted in this consideration in
which I voiced the
opinion that the two systems might not be compatible,
and therefore my
or this advise should not be construed as advisable.
This kind of thinking
is revealed in the hesitancy of a general to commit his
troops during a
crucial time period, and this is 1999, on the verge of
a new millenium.

One hundred years ago, about July 2nd, 1899 Nikola
Tesla recorded in
Colorado Spring Notes a circuit he was discarding for
use as a sensible
high frequency initiator for the primary in a method
where the arc gap in
that schematic was placed in the incorrect position.
The correct position
of this arc gap was then noted in his further
modification, and all
historical
modifications of this to my knowledge have always
followed this example
where the arc gap is placed in parallel to the power
input, and the L and C
primary quantities consists of a tank circuit going in
and out of
resonance.

Tesla also incorporated a seemingly unconscious desire
to incorporporate
series resonance into the tank circuit, and in the last
drawing of this date
of
course contains 2 additional L and C  components in
series with the tank
circuit at midpoint. Every free energy inventor has
strived to realize the
unobtainable desire of a hybrid series-parallel
resonant circuit. Of course
some experts on this list insist a tesla coil already
does this. There is a
wide gulf between observed results and reality. A tesla
coil is never
over-unity.

Perhaps not yet. Perhaps never. This is beside the
point.
However I am raising the flag on a single point.
I am taking Tesla's discarded circuit and resurrecting
it as
a different solution. I will show this circuit
reconstructructed
as the arc gap  showing a point symmetry between two
180
phased systems, where the arc gap exists to serve both
primaries as a high frequency initiator in opposite
directions
of polarity.

As improbable as this sounds this is the basis of
constructing
the Binary Resonant  dual primaries. These primaries
then can be combined in different ways in space, but
when
one exists near the space of another, the mutual
inductance
of both are entered into the equation. Thus a standard
tesla
coil with one primary and one secondary can be
reproduced
in this method where the primary is then made into two
primaries
employing mutual inductance between them. The fact that

the circuit connections make them 180 out of phase has
no
bearing or relevance to how they are positioned in
space to
interact in polarity agreement or disagreement, besides
the
mutual inductance effects that each can interact.

I have prepared a simple paper to illustrate how I have
taken teslas unused schematic of July 2, 1899 and
modified
it accordingly to placing the arc gap schematically as
a one
point symmetry. This I have called the binary resonant
system.
The basic schematic was placed on archives in May 99
under
BRAG Schematic.(Binary Resonant Arc Gap) This
application
was made with 56 H coils using .12 uf capacitors to
resonate
at 60 hz. The paper I now have made contains many
drawings
and this contains more info than ASCII drawings can
easily
contain. I am therefore asking the owner of the list
and all
interested parties requesting this paper to email me at
tesla4-at-excite-dot-com
including a postal address so that I can send this
document.
I will hope this can eventually be posted to list in
entirety,
but for now the regular postal service can serve its
purpose. HDN

Binary Resonant System
http://www.insidetheweb-dot-com/mbs.cgi/mb124201

Get FREE voicemail, fax and email at http://voicemail.excite-dot-com