[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [FAQ]

Nick, Travis, All,

I completely agree with the frequent lack of lucidity when it comes to
ascii diagrams, schematics, and formulas. I've seen some pretty confusing
examples, and feel confident that I would be able to help rewrite most
items to be a little clearer. I've been complimented before by some
listees on my ascii skills, so I might be able to help in this area.

just a thought.

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com

Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.