[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Newbie questions: A picture is worth....

I've been pestering you oldies for a few weeks trying to get help in
stretching my first TC sparks from 6" to a foot or two.  It is a coil I built
following an article in Nuts& Volts,which I mentioned in my pleas for help.

I just got done viewing some of the plans/schematics on the Tesla Ring.  Do
you think it would make a difference if the primary spark gap and the tank
capacitor were SWAPPED?  The drawing in the N&V article has these two devices
trading places with all the schematics on the Tesla Ring.

Do you think I may have more luck if I follow your diagram instead? (TIC)