[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: the coil i need to build for a project

There are so many variables it's hard to just give a spec that is suitable for
everyone. However, I forwarded a post to you that has a good coil design that
should get you started. Take a look at that and feel free to post questions
on it
to the list.

Travis