[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 12kV, 30ma NST TC specs (42" sparks)

John,

Do you mind if we use this design in the FAQ? It looks like a great starter
design. I'll build one when I get moved and try it out. Coiling activities
have to
stop for a coupple weeks while I take care of that. ;)

The only part I see being difficult for a newbie would be the rotary gap you
specified. How does the system perform with a simpler gap like the TCBOR/RQ?

Travis