[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tab's coil - variac (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>

Tab ....

the lite dimmer idea is sorta okay IF your primary supply is rated for
240 V -at- less than 2.8 amps...   if it draws more than that you will fry
the dimmer ...

heres an idea ...  any local colleges around ? check the chemistry dept
or the electronic dept for out dated equipment let them know you are "
doing some work" on resonant transformers and that a variac "would
greatly increase " your opportunities to proceed with your endevours.
this has potential ......

Scot D