[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RQ spark gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:55:54 -0400
From: Grayson B Dietrich <electrofire-at-juno-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: RQ spark gap (fwd)

Okay, Don, all,
now who is going to volunteer to write the first version? Perhaps, to
make some things simpler, there should be several FAQs, one for caps, one
for gaps, one for transformers&associated stuff, one for primaries and
secondaries(and terminals), one for protection measures, etc.

what say ye?

Grayson Dietrich,
www.electrophile.8m-dot-com

<snip>