[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Teslathon Tips (was:RE: Primary not quite stacking up) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 08:15:47 -0700
From: "Basura, Brian" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>
To: "'mod1-at-pupman-dot-com'" <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Teslathon Tips (was:RE: Primary not quite stacking up)

Kent,

I hosted the Southern California Teslathon. Here are a couple of hints:

- Name badges
- Sign-in sheet with e-mail addresses
- 10 minutes for each person to describe their setup and show off
- Free fire times (10 minute periods when anyone can fire their coil but no
one can approach a coil). This is so much fun we do it every 4-6 weeks
http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/newpage16.htm
- Next year I'll have a Service Disconnect on the main feed so the RSO
(Range Safety Officer) can kill all the power to the coils between runs.

Have fun and be safe...

Brian Basura