[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: secondary winding

Stan and all,

An understanding spouse is indeed a treasure! Mine actually helped cut
pieces of aluminum foil and 4 mil LDPE sheet when I was making my big
"trashcan" plate capacitors back in 1996. It took about a week's worth
of evenings and resulted in more than one blister! But, she truly felt
she had some ownership of the completed system, and she was actually a
bit saddenned when I recently sold them to a local coiler! :^)

-- Bert --