[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FW: Damage to the Secondary

Ryan-

I know the feeling.   When I moved, my 12"x60" secondary fell out of the
back of the wagon and went down the highway end over end.   I almost had a
heart attack.   It got a dozen turns scraped off one end.   I have not yet
run it again to see if it will be a problem.   I have recoated it with
varnish.

Dick Hamly