[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Off-axis primary inductance

to:  Mike

The "large sphere" was not very large and not capable of properly handling
the 2-3 megavolts his oscillator was producing.  For the large diameter
coil he was running and the high input power levels, he output was
extremely poor both potential wise and spark length wise.  The elevated
sphere was only a meter in diameter.  The large toroid shield was a
separate entity and designed to keep his roof from catching on fire ---- an
event the happened earlier in his researches.  He was also plagued with
poor grounds in the hard, dry, Colorado soil --- a problem he spent
consider time and energies trying to compensate for.  He was aware of these
problems but unfortunately his oscillator was really much larger than his
structure could properly accomodate.  By todays standards he needed a
toroid or sphere similar to his later Wardenclyffe terminal.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net