[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Newbie Q.

I'm sure you guys get these questions ALL the time, but here goes.

I am interested in lasers, high voltage, and other fun stuff like that. I
just got some NST's to power a laser, and figured that I could also make a
tesla coil using them as a power supply.

Anyway, I am looking for websites that explain how to make a coil. I'm
looking to make a simple one, but still high power. (No little tiny
solid-state ones running a flyback please). I will either use a 12/60 NST or
15/30.

Thank you for the help.

-Robin

P.S. I have searched the web, but there are like millions of pages on this
stuff, so I thought that I would ask some people that would know. :-)