[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wanted: Tesla Coil Components, For Sale: Wimshurst Machines

Hello!

If anyone has any of the following for sale/trade I would be very
interested: (or has good sources for...)
Tungsten Contacts, any diameter
Small Tesla Coil Condensers
.01mfd 1500-3000V Condensers
Transformer: 12/15kV 120mA
[Quack] Medical spare parts (Violet Ray, Diathermy, Oudin,....)

For Sale:  I have a fixer-upper Wimshurst Machine and a really fixer-upper
Holtz Machine.  Also have several X-ray Tubes, a large GE oil-filled Coolige
Tube, and a more modern (forget name) in metal housing.  Have also many
Tesla secondary Coils of various sizes, and a half dozen or so model-T
ignition coils.  Tungsten spark gaps too.  Might consider trading a modern
reproduction X-ray tube (Crookes).  Also have very large 24"x18" block
outlined letters (separate) to a neon sign "TENDERS".  Could be "N Tesla" if
you know a tube bender...
And of course, lots of medical Tesla Coil reprints. (16 now?  Something like
that!)
Jeff Behary
Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.lvstrings-dot-com/quack.htm

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn-dot-com