[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: EEMMC test :-))

Terry,

Where are you buying your caps?  I've got both a Mouser and a DigiKey
catalog, and poly/foil caps are prohibitively expensive.  For the price of
building up one .02uF MMC, I could build three .02uF rolled poly caps.
Unless I find a cheaper source, I'm afraid the MMC bandwagon is going to
pass me by.

Cheers,

Greg