[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Environment

Hi Roland,

The primary spark gap is just like an arc welder.  Eye damage and "sun
burns" are very possible.  A trip to any welding shop can get one
protection equipment and an earful of stories and advice about that.
Simply blocking the light with an opaque object will provide full
protection.  X-rays need a vacuum to accelerate electrons from what I hear.
 As far as I know the atomic level particles and rays are zero.  Visible
and ultraviolet light are the possible ones.  Noise is also a concern...

Others can probably chime in who are much more expert than I on this...

	Terry