[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: digital cameras

At 11:14  19/05/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Original Poster: "William R. Langston" <blangsto-at-iwvisp-dot-com>
>
>Take a close look at the Nikon Coolpix950. It has complete shutter and
>aperture
>exposure controls plus external flash synch. I am planning to do something
>very
>similar to what you sound like you are up to and that is the camera I'm going
>to try it with.

Forget it.  I bought one for my dad & this camera is not useful for TC
photos ... except the stills of course ;-)

They have also had a lot of problems with this model.  Both my dad and a
friend who have owned them have had them back for repairs, and the chat
groups are full of "problem posts".

While Nikon has an excellent reputation in the SLR world, I'm not sure I
would recommend one of these units !

cheers

mark

Mark