[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary Theory (Was Bipolar Coil)-Heretical view

It is my understanding that these are all streamers.  I know mine were.  I
cannot verify if Greg's were???  When a streamer hits a grounded target the
currents are giant and the system is instantly drained!!!  Another paper I
never got around to writing yet...

	Terry