[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tungsten Sourcing

At 08:31  18/05/99 -0600, I wrote:

 >2.  Actual TIG welding electrodes.  These are a solid rod of tungsten
about 15cm >length, ranging in diameter from 1.5 to 8mm.  The electrodes I
made for my next >RSG are from some 6mm rods.  This basically leaves you
with a 'stick' of tungsten >anywhere from 0-13cm length in your choice of
diameter.  These are perfect for RSG >use.

 >Sorry, I'm at work and don't have posted pics of these.  I will FTP a pic
to my site >and forward a link later for those interested.

OK, so I have posted the pictures, see

	http://www.cobweb-dot-com.au/~dkfinnis/rsg_rebuild.htm

This should give you an idea of what I mean.

Cheers

Mark

Mark

http://www.cobweb-dot-com.au/~dkfinnis