[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Needed - Neon Transformer -Reply

In a message dated 5/15/99 6:24:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Hi all,

 I am a total newbie to building coils and am trying to get up parts to build
 my first coil. Can anyone point me towards a resource list for locating
 a 10KV and up Neon Transformer? Any sources of an epoxy filled
 unit?

 Thanks

 Don

 ---

 "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God" - Thomas Jefferson

I've had my eye on an oil burner transformer whose output is 9kv at 60ma.
Cost is $35.00 at Home Depot. You will find it in the plumbing department,
near the pvc pipe.

Rich Sebzda, With Adam & Kevin in the caboose.
Your friendly neighborhood catscan repairman.