[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Stain on Floor

OK this might sound crazy, but here's my suggestion for cleaning stains of
anytype. I know this works because i can literally put epoxy(the really
strong kind) or super glue on my fingers, and clean all traces of it off. The
secret solutiong: Denatured Alcohol. Ok so if you wanna use this stuff, first
off make sure its well ventilated, second, don't let is sit on the floor too
long or it will clean off any chemicals existing on the floor. I've used this
in my garage to clean off epoxy, glue, paint, etc.
ok if this doesn't work, don't go straight to sandblasting, that is dirty,
messy, plus if not done right can end up in lawsuits(it's happened before to
people my father knows in construction) the alternative to sandblasting is a
VERY VERY powerful pressure washer(like 4000+ P.S.I) My dad bought one of
these for his jobsites. We were playing around w/ it and cleaned layers of
paint off the sidewalks(from the times i forgot to cover sidewalk w/
newspaper when spraypainting oops my bad) well either way, tell me what works
better,
good luck
-Alan