[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toxic

ozone is exactyl what is causing the smell, it has quite a distinct 'sweet,
crisp'
smell to it quite difrent that any thing buring, ect... In fact, ozone is
resonsible for the crisp smell of the air after a thunder storm... it is
toxic in
high quantities, as is normal oxygen for that matter. as long as you don't
have any
respratory ailments such as asthma it isn't going to hurt you. you will become
uncomfortable from the smell long before you are exposed to a level that
may harm
you.
pyroguy