[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Inactive coil

Hi Andy,

Is it possible you could let us know some specs on your coil? It would be
easy to
say you "decreased" the coupling too much, but maybe there is more going on
here.
Some basic specs would be helpful (voltage, current, gap, sec., pri., top, cap
value, etc.)?

Thanks for asking the list about your problems. These type of posts are
great for
new coilers sitting silently in the background. Many times these posts are
answered
off list, but I kind of like them thrown out there for everyone to see (of
course,
sometimes a one-on-one discussion can be more helpful).

Bart