[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Primary winding

Christopher,
Make sure you are using the thin-wall refrigeration tubing as opposed to the
plumbers type. This tubing usually comes in 50 ft rolls and is pretty much
in the shape you need to start with.

Michael Doyle - Lab Technician
Cherry Electrical Products
11200 88th Ave, P.O. Box 581913
Pleasant Prairie, WI  53158-0913
Phone: (414) 942-6627
Fax: (414) 942-6334
EMAIL: mdoyle-at-cherrycorp-dot-com <mdoyle-at-cherrycorp-dot-com>
http://www.cherrycorp-dot-com/ <http://www.cherrycorp-dot-com/>