[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

May 1 Photo's

Hi All,

Ran the coil this weekend and took some photo's (my purpose on this
run). I tried to keep the same setup as last weekend but I did NOT have
good runs. I had trouble trying to adjust voltage, ballast, and operate
a camera at the same time. I also fried my mains filter and by the time
I had removed it and bypassed it, it was too late to run it (I did a
quick test to ensure it was ok - it was).

All and all, it was "nothing" like last weekend, but I took photo's and
thought I would throw them up on my webpage anyway. At least these
photo's turned out ok (helps to use a real camera). Also took a couple
pics of my RSG and caps.

When the image map loads, just click on the image to enlarge (file sizes
are pretty small for the size, ~100k).
http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/3108/bbacoil.html

BTW, I will be removing myself from the list in about a month. I'm
moving back "home" to California this summer (June or July). I'll
subscribe to the list once I'm setup out there. Coiling will of course
continue and if I do it right, I'll find a place where I can run the
coil without the worry of neighbors. Hopefully, I'll get another run in
Minnesota before I pack it up.

Bart