[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: About copper strap

Coilers:

	I've been watching this thread about what copper strap is, and just
thought I might add something.
	Copper strap (if you guys who know what it is are thinking of the same
stuff I'm thinking of) looks just like the copper braided stuff you clean
the tip of a soldering iron with, except the braid you guys are referring
to for an RF ground cable is much bigger and thicker.  I am guessing that
some of you who don't know what the copper strap looks like might know
what the copper braid for cleaning soldering irons looks like.

	.......just my two cents worth.

							Brent
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]