[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Diode Strings

Hi,
        I have made strings of diodes with the exact same ones your looking
at.
connected them in series of 10 with no resistors.  I used 4 of these strings
in a full bridge refrecter for my coil's input.  I was running off of a 15kv
90ma xfmr at the time after a few days of 20-30 second run times they were
still fine.  I was using a RQG in that setup.  I have never had any problems
with the diodes even though I didn't add any resistors.  Too lazy, diodes are
hard enough to string together yet alone some more resistors.  The diodes are
nice and cheap too.

Peace in Christ,
Erik