[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Modular caps

There are a couple of things to watch for (this a little like how I built
my plate cap)
1) Small cards are not such a good idea, by the time you allow enough
   space on the edge, your plates are very small. This gets expensive
   quickly. I considered mine marginal at 7x9 for the poly. (5x7 for the
plates)
2) Make sure your buss can carry the current.
3) find some way to keep the caps from shifting in the oil tank

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd. mycroft-at-access1-dot-net