[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Displacement Current Revisited

Sooo, let me get this straight;

Current density is just the current / volume of space?
But that should be calculated from the number of winds
per unit volume N(0); if that's all it is.

Unless we are discussing the effective stored EM energy
of the magnetic field that has an equivalent effect to
an actual current, which is what I was referring to.

Bryan Kaufman