[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Plans for layered cap

Hello Coilers !!

Im trying to build a layered poly cap instead off a rolled poly cap
since I dont have access to a vacum pump. I was browsing trough the
pupman site on plans on how to build one but there dosent seem to be any
does anyone have suggestions or hints on how to make one ??

I figure its the same as building a glass cap the diffrence being the
diaelectric factor and to make a plate you layer several poly sheets
together and all this goes on thank with mineral oil. This way its
easier to remove the air bubbles from between the layers of poly and
aluminium sheets.

Thanks in advance

Jorge Fuentes