[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

rolled poly cap

Hi
        My son and I (emphasis on the I ) have decided to upgrade our Tesla
circuit
by replacing the capacitor and primary coil.  We decided to build a rolled
poly cap. using Gary Lau's design as stated on his web site.  My question is,
Where do / can I find poly that thick.  The best I can come up with is 6 mills
which would require us to use 12 sheets per cap. , 2 caps. in series.
Hopefully I can place both caps into the same PVC pipe.
        Since I don't live to, to far from Gary (RI) , I thought he may have a
suggestion. Off list or on list, It don't matter.

Rich Sebzda
Your friendly nieghborhood catscan repairman