[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: flyback transformers

Murata components make Flyback transformers along with Voltage
multipliers, rectifiers, and high voltage dividers for televisions etc..

They also do large high voltage capacitors for transmitters,

They have a web page at:-

http://www.iijnet.or.jp/murata/

and many flyback transfomers are listed with specs,  I didn't write down
the exact page because I found it by doing a Search for Transformers, then
Flybacks.

Hope this is of some help.

                                        Richie Burnett,

                                        Still coilin' in sunny Newcastle !