[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitor Container Failure

Ross,
My rolled poly caps did same thing - on 2 out of 3. What I discovered
was that the end caps I used were bad. One of the caps was a heavy duty
cap from Home Depot - it had no problems. The 2 that failed were a
slightly translucent plastic ( not the solid, opaque type from Home
Depot). They were thinner than the heavy walled one as well. Every cap
made from this junk cracked on me after a few runs, top AND
bottom.UUUGGGHHH! I bought the JUNK END CAPS from Ace Hardware.... never
again.....

Hope this helps,
Bob Volk